On Sunday, January 5, 2014, at the age of 88 years old, Sonoma County vintner and World War II Veteran Leo Trentadue passed away.
- The Magnitude of Ron Rubin’s Ripples for his TRAINED FOR SAVING LIVES Dream
- Wines of Alentejo’s Regional Experiences: Quinta do Quetzal, Set in the Heart of Alentejo
- TJ Martell Foundation To Honor Esteemed Wine Industry Veteran, Remi Cohen
- Inspired by Wine Country, Edith Maxwell Is Also Known as Maddie Day (a Pseudonym)
- Philanthropy in The Vines at V. Sattui Winery Is Demonstrating Commitment to Sustainability