On Sunday, January 5, 2014, at the age of 88 years old, Sonoma County vintner and World War II Veteran Leo Trentadue passed away.
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors via COPE, Diaz Communications Production
- Peter Stafford Bow: One of The Most Brilliant, Fictional Wine Writers
- Wildfires, Not Driven by Catastrophic Events, Can Be Better Managed Ahead of Time
- Factors That Influence a Wildfire & How We Can Protect Ourselves, Fire Chief Turbeville
- Launching International Petite Sirah Day, August 5, 2023, with Dark & Delicious Petite Sirah