The wine was superbly delicious, with plummy blueberry notes; a medium bodied, not meant to punch your palate in the midsection, just meant to be delicious on your mid palate. And it’s very food friendly.
- Uruguay is a Tiny Wine Region Delivering Softly Big, Delicious Flavors You’ll Enjoy
- The Magnitude of Ron Rubin’s Ripples for his TRAINED FOR SAVING LIVES Dream
- Wines of Alentejo’s Regional Experiences: Quinta do Quetzal, Set in the Heart of Alentejo
- TJ Martell Foundation To Honor Esteemed Wine Industry Veteran, Remi Cohen
- Inspired by Wine Country, Edith Maxwell Is Also Known as Maddie Day (a Pseudonym)