The wine was superbly delicious, with plummy blueberry notes; a medium bodied, not meant to punch your palate in the midsection, just meant to be delicious on your mid palate. And it’s very food friendly.
- High Season, High Style Domaine Carneros, Journey Thru Southeast Asia Bubbles & Bites
- COPY WRITTEN: Made in American, Paid in America© September 24, 2023
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors via COPE, Diaz Communications Production
- Peter Stafford Bow: One of The Most Brilliant, Fictional Wine Writers
- Wildfires, Not Driven by Catastrophic Events, Can Be Better Managed Ahead of Time