When I first started tasting wines in the 1970’s, one of my favorites was the Charles Krug Chenin Blanc. Now way defunct, that wine at its best was simply pretty as can be. Fresh and full of fruit, this was one of my first introductions to the world of fine wines.
- I Sit, Sip, and Stew, and I know I’m not alone ~ Journal of a Wine Pro
- Discovering Portuguese History, and Portugal’s Esporão Group Wines
- Three Sheets to the Wind ~ Creative Way to Orchestrate a Lasting Memory for Clients
- Cool, Crisp Sauvignon Blancs ~ A Delicious Encounter of Methoxypyrazines
- Imagining the Unimaginable ~ Association of African American Vintners