With hundreds of brands in the marketplace and everyone writing about the next great wine, the old guys get passed over like stale white bread on a fishing pier; the only interested folks are birds searching for food. Here are three known entities that are consistent and pretty fine.
- The Magnitude of Ron Rubin’s Ripples for his TRAINED FOR SAVING LIVES Dream
- Wines of Alentejo’s Regional Experiences: Quinta do Quetzal, Set in the Heart of Alentejo
- TJ Martell Foundation To Honor Esteemed Wine Industry Veteran, Remi Cohen
- Inspired by Wine Country, Edith Maxwell Is Also Known as Maddie Day (a Pseudonym)
- Philanthropy in The Vines at V. Sattui Winery Is Demonstrating Commitment to Sustainability