by Jo Diaz | Jan 7, 2019 | Chianti, Chianti Classico, Italy, Tuscany, Wine, Wine & Food, Wine Appreciation, Wine Business, Wine Country, Wine Culture, Wine Ed, Wine Education, Wine HIstory, Wine Hospitality, Wine Importer, Wine tasting, Wines[ALL PHOTO: Jo Diaz, unless noted otherwise. Shop in Sienna, Italy] PART 1 ~ CULTURE LEADS TO WINE AND FOOD In October of 2018, a door was opened for me by Bluest Sky Group, when I was invited to join a group of wine professionals traveling in Italy. We would be...
- High Season, High Style Domaine Carneros, Journey Thru Southeast Asia Bubbles & Bites
- COPY WRITTEN: Made in American, Paid in America© September 24, 2023
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors via COPE, Diaz Communications Production
- Peter Stafford Bow: One of The Most Brilliant, Fictional Wine Writers
- Wildfires, Not Driven by Catastrophic Events, Can Be Better Managed Ahead of Time