by Jo Diaz | Jan 7, 2019 | Chianti, Chianti Classico, Italy, Tuscany, Wine, Wine & Food, Wine Appreciation, Wine Business, Wine Country, Wine Culture, Wine Ed, Wine Education, Wine HIstory, Wine Hospitality, Wine Importer, Wine tasting, Wines[ALL PHOTO: Jo Diaz, unless noted otherwise. Shop in Sienna, Italy] PART 1 ~ CULTURE LEADS TO WINE AND FOOD In October of 2018, a door was opened for me by Bluest Sky Group, when I was invited to join a group of wine professionals traveling in Italy. We would be...
- I Sit, Sip, and Stew, and I know I’m not alone ~ Journal of a Wine Pro
- Discovering Portuguese History, and Portugal’s Esporão Group Wines
- Three Sheets to the Wind ~ Creative Way to Orchestrate a Lasting Memory for Clients
- Cool, Crisp Sauvignon Blancs ~ A Delicious Encounter of Methoxypyrazines
- Imagining the Unimaginable ~ Association of African American Vintners