by Jo Diaz | Oct 4, 2020 | Education, Red Wine, White Wine, Wine, Wine Appreciation, Wine Culture, Wine Ed, Wine Education, Wine Gift, Wine Innovation, Wine Marketing, Wine tasting, Wine Travel, Wine Webinar, Wine Writer, Wine-Blog, WinesWebinar and Education – Master the World An extraordinary educator, Evan Goldstein MS might have exercised his rights to the “gold” in his name; as in, a golden opportunity not only for himself, but also for us, when he created Master the World™;...
- I Sit, Sip, and Stew, and I know I’m not alone ~ Journal of a Wine Pro
- Discovering Portuguese History, and Portugal’s Esporão Group Wines
- Three Sheets to the Wind ~ Creative Way to Orchestrate a Lasting Memory for Clients
- Cool, Crisp Sauvignon Blancs ~ A Delicious Encounter of Methoxypyrazines
- Imagining the Unimaginable ~ Association of African American Vintners