by Jo Diaz | May 6, 2010 | Event, Food & Wine, Jo's World, Music, Organization, Petite Sirah, PS I Love You, Wine, Wine Blogger, Wine Business, Wine Education, Wine tasting, Wine Writer, Winemaker, WineryContinuing with yesterday, where I set the stage for this Petite Sirah tasting paired with Jazz music… For me, Alacia Van’s music seemed to match Petite Sirah pretty well… Jazzy, bluesy, not what one would traditionally be expecting in today’s...
- Most Sustainability Aspect in the Wine Industry… A Best Kept Secret No More
- El Dorado County Grapes for Sale, They’ve been growing wine grapes for over 150 years!
- I Sit, Sip, and Stew, and I know I’m not alone ~ Journal of a Wine Pro
- Discovering Portuguese History, and Portugal’s Esporão Group Wines, Part 1
- Three Sheets to the Wind ~ Creative Way to Orchestrate a Lasting Memory for Clients