by Jo Diaz | May 6, 2010 | Event, Food & Wine, Jo's World, Music, Organization, Petite Sirah, PS I Love You, Wine, Wine Blogger, Wine Business, Wine Education, Wine tasting, Wine Writer, Winemaker, WineryContinuing with yesterday, where I set the stage for this Petite Sirah tasting paired with Jazz music… For me, Alacia Van’s music seemed to match Petite Sirah pretty well… Jazzy, bluesy, not what one would traditionally be expecting in today’s...
- High Season, High Style Domaine Carneros, Journey Thru Southeast Asia Bubbles & Bites
- COPY WRITTEN: Made in American, Paid in America© September 24, 2023
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors via COPE, Diaz Communications Production
- Peter Stafford Bow: One of The Most Brilliant, Fictional Wine Writers
- Wildfires, Not Driven by Catastrophic Events, Can Be Better Managed Ahead of Time