I got lucky with this spicy one. The dark fruit was rich and inviting; the nose spoke of black berries and red fruit. The palate delivered everything that the nose and visuals led me to believe. The finish was long and lingering, like my memories. If you like Cabs, this one will satisfy you greatly.
- COPY WRITTEN: Made in American, Paid in America© September 24, 2023
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors via COPE, Diaz Communications Production
- Peter Stafford Bow: One of The Most Brilliant, Fictional Wine Writers
- Wildfires, Not Driven by Catastrophic Events, Can Be Better Managed Ahead of Time
- Factors That Influence a Wildfire & How We Can Protect Ourselves, Fire Chief Turbeville