by Jo Diaz | Dec 7, 2011 | Bubbly Wine, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Green Valley, Los Angeles County, Sonoma, Sparkling, Video by Diaz Communications, Wine, Wine Country, Wine Making, Wine tasting, WineryI need to first write that I began this blog, and had it sitting in my scheduled blogs. I was going to be tasting it on a Monday, and when that Monday came along, my computer’s mother board fried itself. Yup… all of a sudden, nothing worked. I had about...
- COPY WRITTEN: Made in American, Paid in America© September 24, 2023
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors via COPE, Diaz Communications Production
- Peter Stafford Bow: One of The Most Brilliant, Fictional Wine Writers
- Wildfires, Not Driven by Catastrophic Events, Can Be Better Managed Ahead of Time
- Factors That Influence a Wildfire & How We Can Protect Ourselves, Fire Chief Turbeville