Most of you know Karen MacNeil as the author of The Wine Bible. Please appreciate it took her 10 years to write this tome, and was without the luxury of the Internet for reading and research. She’s a walking wine encyclopedia, and you have a chance to get to know her a little bit better.
- High Season, High Style Domaine Carneros, Journey Thru Southeast Asia Bubbles & Bites
- COPY WRITTEN: Made in American, Paid in America© September 24, 2023
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors via COPE, Diaz Communications Production
- Peter Stafford Bow: One of The Most Brilliant, Fictional Wine Writers
- Wildfires, Not Driven by Catastrophic Events, Can Be Better Managed Ahead of Time