by Jo Diaz | Nov 1, 2018 | Italy, Tuscany, Vineyards, Viticulture, Wine, Wine & Food, Wine Appreciation, Wine Country, Wine Country Inn, Wine Culture, Wine HIstory, Wine Hospitality, Wine Travel, Winery, Wines[PHOTO: Jo Diaz – Cupramontana Headquarters] To understand wine, first we need understand its culture and people. The first time I wrote that was in 2009, just prior to a trip to Portugal. This thought was just reaffirmed, as I’m newly returned from an...
- I Sit, Sip, and Stew, and I know I’m not alone ~ Journal of a Wine Pro
- Discovering Portuguese History, and Portugal’s Esporão Group Wines
- Three Sheets to the Wind ~ Creative Way to Orchestrate a Lasting Memory for Clients
- Cool, Crisp Sauvignon Blancs ~ A Delicious Encounter of Methoxypyrazines
- Imagining the Unimaginable ~ Association of African American Vintners