by Jo Diaz | Apr 8, 2019 | Agricuture, Argentina, Domaine Bousquet Sauvignon Blanc, Gaia Domaine Bousquet Tupungato Red Blend, Mendoza, Organic, Sauvignon Blanc, Terroir, Wine, Wine Culture, Wine Samples, Wine tasting, Wine Travel, Winemaking, Winery, Wines, Women in WineAnne Bousquet – Al Ameri, CEO, Partner THE STAGE IS SET: Meeting Anne Bousquet – Al Ameri, of Domaine Bousquet, Mendoza Argentina, at Barn Diva in Healdsburg, brought not only the distance of the two hemispheres closer together, but it also connected many...
- I Sit, Sip, and Stew, and I know I’m not alone ~ Journal of a Wine Pro
- Discovering Portuguese History, and Portugal’s Esporão Group Wines
- Three Sheets to the Wind ~ Creative Way to Orchestrate a Lasting Memory for Clients
- Cool, Crisp Sauvignon Blancs ~ A Delicious Encounter of Methoxypyrazines
- Imagining the Unimaginable ~ Association of African American Vintners