The Wine Spectator Scholarship Foundation and Wine Business Institute at Sonoma State University hosted this groundbreaking ceremony, for the future of the Wine Spectator Learning Center. The day was hot by mid-morning, when the event began. Sun was bearing down, as most of the early arrivals had all found spots in the shade.
- Uruguay is a Tiny Wine Region Delivering Softly Big, Delicious Flavors You’ll Enjoy
- The Magnitude of Ron Rubin’s Ripples for his TRAINED FOR SAVING LIVES Dream
- Wines of Alentejo’s Regional Experiences: Quinta do Quetzal, Set in the Heart of Alentejo
- TJ Martell Foundation To Honor Esteemed Wine Industry Veteran, Remi Cohen
- Inspired by Wine Country, Edith Maxwell Is Also Known as Maddie Day (a Pseudonym)