by Jo Diaz | Mar 3, 2010 | Alentejo, Event, Holiday, Imports, Jo's World, Marketing, Portugal, Profiles, Viticulture, Wine, Wine Business, Wine Exports, Wine Making, Wine Writer, Winery, You've Got to Be Kidding MeWhen Enoforum Wines, a Portuguese export company, was first explained to me, its structure seemed very confusing. The reason it did is because living and working in California for the last 17+ years, I’ve watched the wine business here all but cannibalize itself...
- I Sit, Sip, and Stew, and I know I’m not alone ~ Journal of a Wine Pro
- Discovering Portuguese History, and Portugal’s Esporão Group Wines
- Three Sheets to the Wind ~ Creative Way to Orchestrate a Lasting Memory for Clients
- Cool, Crisp Sauvignon Blancs ~ A Delicious Encounter of Methoxypyrazines
- Imagining the Unimaginable ~ Association of African American Vintners