by Jo Diaz | May 3, 2022 | African American Vintners, Event, Wine, Wine and Food, Wine Appreciation, Wine Business, Wine Country, Wine Culture, Wine Ed, Wine Education, Wine Event, Wine HIstory, Wine Hospitality, Wine Publicist, Wine tasting, Wine Travel, Wine Writer, Wine-BlogWhen I organized the Association of African American Vintners, multi culturalism in the wine industry began, in 2002. Seeing the positive growth results just happened on April 24, 2022. Please note, my wine blog is (and has always been) my wine journal, for...
- Most Sustainability Aspect in the Wine Industry… A Best Kept Secret No More
- El Dorado County Grapes for Sale, They’ve been growing wine grapes for over 150 years!
- I Sit, Sip, and Stew, and I know I’m not alone ~ Journal of a Wine Pro
- Discovering Portuguese History, and Portugal’s Esporão Group Wines, Part 1
- Three Sheets to the Wind ~ Creative Way to Orchestrate a Lasting Memory for Clients