by Jo Diaz | Apr 29, 2020 | Interview, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara County, Wine, Wine Business, Wine Country, Wine Culture, Wine Making, Wine Marketing, Wine Samples, Winemaker, Winemaking, Winery, Women in WineLucas & Lewellen sustainably crafted is just so fine is not an overstatement, it’s what I’ve experienced and happy to write about it. First, I got the wine. Next, I tasted it, and found it to be really lovely. The elements of femininity really shined...
- Most Sustainability Aspect in the Wine Industry… A Best Kept Secret No More
- El Dorado County Grapes for Sale, They’ve been growing wine grapes for over 150 years!
- I Sit, Sip, and Stew, and I know I’m not alone ~ Journal of a Wine Pro
- Discovering Portuguese History, and Portugal’s Esporão Group Wines, Part 1
- Three Sheets to the Wind ~ Creative Way to Orchestrate a Lasting Memory for Clients