by Jo Diaz | Dec 7, 2011 | Bubbly Wine, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Green Valley, Los Angeles County, Sonoma, Sparkling, Video by Diaz Communications, Wine, Wine Country, Wine Making, Wine tasting, WineryI need to first write that I began this blog, and had it sitting in my scheduled blogs. I was going to be tasting it on a Monday, and when that Monday came along, my computer’s mother board fried itself. Yup… all of a sudden, nothing worked. I had about...
- TJ Martell Foundation To Honor Esteemed Wine Industry Veteran, Remi Cohen
- Inspired by Wine Country, Edith Maxwell Is Also Known as Maddie Day (a Pseudonym)
- Philanthropy in The Vines at V. Sattui Winery Is Demonstrating Commitment to Sustainability
- Leaders Are Thrilled With The Acronym AED, Because They Know It Save Lives
- Materra | Cunat Family Vineyards: Where Excellence in Wines And Hospitality Collide