by Jo Diaz | Mar 12, 2019 | Chianti, Chianti Classico, Italy, Sangiovese, Wine, Wine Appreciation, Wine Blogger, Wine Business, Wine Country, Wine Country Inn, Wine Culture, Wine Ed, Wine Education, Wine Exports, Wine Hospitality, Wine tasting, Wine Travel, Wine Writer, Wine-Blog, Winemaker, Winery, WinesI was the guest of Castello di Meleto in Gaiole ~ In the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. Hosted by Antonia Caserta (sales manager), their winemaker Matteo Menicacci, and their agronomist Giovanni Maria Farina. Antonia translated, and I was also in the company of...
by Jo Diaz | Jan 7, 2019 | Chianti, Chianti Classico, Italy, Tuscany, Wine, Wine & Food, Wine Appreciation, Wine Business, Wine Country, Wine Culture, Wine Ed, Wine Education, Wine HIstory, Wine Hospitality, Wine Importer, Wine tasting, Wines[ALL PHOTO: Jo Diaz, unless noted otherwise. Shop in Sienna, Italy] PART 1 ~ CULTURE LEADS TO WINE AND FOOD In October of 2018, a door was opened for me by Bluest Sky Group, when I was invited to join a group of wine professionals traveling in Italy. We would be...
- High Season, High Style Domaine Carneros, Journey Thru Southeast Asia Bubbles & Bites
- COPY WRITTEN: Made in American, Paid in America© September 24, 2023
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors via COPE, Diaz Communications Production
- Peter Stafford Bow: One of The Most Brilliant, Fictional Wine Writers
- Wildfires, Not Driven by Catastrophic Events, Can Be Better Managed Ahead of Time