by Jo Diaz | Mar 12, 2019 | Chianti, Chianti Classico, Italy, Sangiovese, Wine, Wine Appreciation, Wine Blogger, Wine Business, Wine Country, Wine Country Inn, Wine Culture, Wine Ed, Wine Education, Wine Exports, Wine Hospitality, Wine tasting, Wine Travel, Wine Writer, Wine-Blog, Winemaker, Winery, WinesI was the guest of Castello di Meleto in Gaiole ~ In the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. Hosted by Antonia Caserta (sales manager), their winemaker Matteo Menicacci, and their agronomist Giovanni Maria Farina. Antonia translated, and I was also in the company of...
by Jo Diaz | Jan 7, 2019 | Chianti, Chianti Classico, Italy, Tuscany, Wine, Wine & Food, Wine Appreciation, Wine Business, Wine Country, Wine Culture, Wine Ed, Wine Education, Wine HIstory, Wine Hospitality, Wine Importer, Wine tasting, Wines[ALL PHOTO: Jo Diaz, unless noted otherwise. Shop in Sienna, Italy] PART 1 ~ CULTURE LEADS TO WINE AND FOOD In October of 2018, a door was opened for me by Bluest Sky Group, when I was invited to join a group of wine professionals traveling in Italy. We would be...
- TJ Martell Foundation To Honor Esteemed Wine Industry Veteran, Remi Cohen
- Inspired by Wine Country, Edith Maxwell Is Also Known as Maddie Day (a Pseudonym)
- Philanthropy in The Vines at V. Sattui Winery Is Demonstrating Commitment to Sustainability
- Leaders Are Thrilled With The Acronym AED, Because They Know It Save Lives
- Materra | Cunat Family Vineyards: Where Excellence in Wines And Hospitality Collide