by Jo Diaz | Nov 23, 2015 | Argentina, Beaujolais, Bubbly Wine, Burgundy, Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Carménère, Cava, Champagne, Chile, Food & Wine, France, Green Valley, Imports, Italy, Malbec, Pinot Gris, Port, Portugal, Russian River Valley, South America, Spain, Sparkling, Sparkling wine, WineYou’ve heard the saying, “my cup runneth over,” right? Well, this is my Thanksgiving, so I’m sharing the bounty in any way that I can. Life has delivered all of this over the last month or so. The basket and its wine has arrived from Wine of...
- I Sit, Sip, and Stew, and I know I’m not alone ~ Journal of a Wine Pro
- Discovering Portuguese History, and Portugal’s Esporão Group Wines
- Three Sheets to the Wind ~ Creative Way to Orchestrate a Lasting Memory for Clients
- Cool, Crisp Sauvignon Blancs ~ A Delicious Encounter of Methoxypyrazines
- Imagining the Unimaginable ~ Association of African American Vintners