by Jo Diaz | May 13, 2010 | Austria, Croatia ~ Slovenia, Event, Flavors from the World of Wine, France, Hungary, Importer, Imports, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Vineyards, Viticulture, Wine, Wine Business, Wine Etiquette, Wine Importer, Wine tasting, Winemaker, WineryThere’s nothing like a little importers’ tasting to throw someone like me, trying to taste 100 different varieties in a life time (to be certified by The Wine Century Club), instantly over the brink. That’s the gift the universe delivered to me. The...
- TJ Martell Foundation To Honor Esteemed Wine Industry Veteran, Remi Cohen
- Inspired by Wine Country, Edith Maxwell Is Also Known as Maddie Day (a Pseudonym)
- Philanthropy in The Vines at V. Sattui Winery Is Demonstrating Commitment to Sustainability
- Leaders Are Thrilled With The Acronym AED, Because They Know It Save Lives
- Materra | Cunat Family Vineyards: Where Excellence in Wines And Hospitality Collide