by Jo Diaz | May 13, 2010 | Austria, Croatia ~ Slovenia, Event, Flavors from the World of Wine, France, Hungary, Importer, Imports, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Vineyards, Viticulture, Wine, Wine Business, Wine Etiquette, Wine Importer, Wine tasting, Winemaker, WineryThere’s nothing like a little importers’ tasting to throw someone like me, trying to taste 100 different varieties in a life time (to be certified by The Wine Century Club), instantly over the brink. That’s the gift the universe delivered to me. The...
- I Sit, Sip, and Stew, and I know I’m not alone ~ Journal of a Wine Pro
- Discovering Portuguese History, and Portugal’s Esporão Group Wines
- Three Sheets to the Wind ~ Creative Way to Orchestrate a Lasting Memory for Clients
- Cool, Crisp Sauvignon Blancs ~ A Delicious Encounter of Methoxypyrazines
- Imagining the Unimaginable ~ Association of African American Vintners