I appreciate you guys.
- First of all, you know that wine-blog is not your average wine blog.
- Next, you’ve got to have a sense of humor, or you wouldn’t be here.
- Finally, you put up with me.
Because you take your time to read my ramblings, and in the spirit of the season, I have wine gifts that I’d like to give away this coming Saturday. (This is a week long contest.)
- I have two (2) Metal Imaginations gifts, one sculpture/person, two (2) will be given away.
- All you’ll have to do is go to the site Wine Bottle Holders and choose a sculpture (up to $100/each).
- The company will be shipping to wherever you’d like for it to go. Your choice…
- Maybe you’ll keep it
- Maybe you’ll gift it and will ship it to another location, saving on the shipping fees.
- Next, I have a copy of Mark Oldman’s Oldman’s Brave New World of Wine ~ Pleasure, Value, and Adventure Beyond Wine’s Usual Suspects. It’s a fabulous book, which I really enjoyed reading, and have an extra copy.
- A set of six (6) wine glasses with the PS I Love You logo on them.
- A pair of tickets to Dark & Delicious on February 17, 2012.
- If you win the tickets, but can’t make it because you live too far away, I’ll also give you a set of six wine glasses with the PS I Love You logo on them.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Winners will be chosen from those who comment during this week on Wine-Blog.
- No pressure to say much… You can just say, “Entering to win.”
- But, you can say more if you would like to…
- Only one gift per person in this week’s giveaway; i.e., you can only win one prize.
- You can increase your chances of winning a prize by entering each day.
- I’ll pay the cost of shipping and handling; except with the Metal Imaginations prizes. This company has graciously offered to pay the shipping directly from their facility.
- Winners will be chosen on Saturday, December 10, and notified by Email on Saturday, December 10, 2011.