Wanting to celebrate today, but beer doesn’t cut it for you?
It could happen.
Here’s a list begun by Andrew Healy of Three O’Clock Wines when he told me about his “When Irish Eyes Are Smiling” event on Sunday, March 14, 2010.
Let’s have some fun…
The following list is what Andrew sent to me. I’d love to build it with even more Irish vintners.
- Brown Estate – Chiles Valley, Napa
- Dillon Vineyards – Yountville, Napa
- Fitzpatrick Winery – Sierra Foothills
- Harrington Wines – Sonoma | SF
- Hunnicutt Wines – Napa
- Irish Family Vineyards – Murphys
- Kelley & Young Wines – Alexander Valley, Sonoma
- Mc Grail Vineyards – Livermore
- Murphy Vineyards – St Helena, Napa
- O’Brien Estate – Oak Knoll, Napa
- Roche Winery – Carneros, Sonoma
- Sullivan Vineyards – Rutherford, Napa
- Taylor Family Vineyards – Stags Leap, Napa
- Twomey Cellars – Calistoga, Napa
- Waits-Mast Family Cellars – SF
I can start it with: