TWO WINNERS TODAY:
- Week Five
- New Year’s Day (I snuck another one in in my comments section. This one is for a pair of D&D tickets.)
And, the winner of Week Five is Markus Stolz of Elloinos Wines.
- Week 1 (December 2 – December 4) Metal Imagination sculpture ($80.00) ~ WINNER: Roger Lee Paige
- Week 2 (December 7 – December 11) Another pair of the Masters of Petite Sirah Riedel Vinum glasses ($70.00) ~ WINNER: Gwendolyn Alley
- Week 3 (December 14 – 16) A small, two glass Riedel decanter ($50.00 ~ give or take a bit, I can’t find my invoice) ~ WINNER: Risqué Sommelier
- Week 4 (December 21 – December 25) A pair of tickets to Dark & Delicious, next February 19, 2010 ($120.00) ~ WINNER: Jeff Lefever
- Week 5 (December 28 – January 1, 2010… Yes!) A dual membership as GrouPieS in the PSILY organization ($75.00) ~ WINNER: Markus Stolz
What was won:
Week 5 (December 28 – January 1, 2010): A dual membership as GrouPieS in the PSILY organization. The value for this is $75.00. What you’ll receive is membership for two. (By the way, If you don’t win this prize, you can still become a GrouPieS member. Visit the PSILY GrouPieS web site, and still receive all of the benefits of this drawing. It’s $50 for one, $75/couple):
- Two GrouPieS = two t-shirts (I’ll need your sizes).
- Attendance at the Annual Barbeque (it’s free to GrouPieS). Winemakers will pour their Petite for you and delicious foods will be yours for the enjoying.
- Annual prize drawing for one lucky person (Another set of Masters Glasses and will be chosen on December 31 of this year).
- Reduced ($40) tickets for Dark & Delicious, if you choose to not volunteer.
- If you choose to volunteer for D&D, only open to GrouPieS and our selected staff, you receive the following:
- You get in for free
- Enjoy an hour to taste food and wine
- Receive a staff D&D T-Shirt
- Get a six pack of Petite Sirah to take home
The pair of tickets from PSILY for Dark & Delicious winner is John Cesano of John on wine, food, and living in wine country
Congratulations to both of you. I’ll be contacting you via Email to get your pizes to you both!