And, the winner is Cheron, aka Cathy Gore.
Cathy did as I suggested. She signed up on more than just the first day, increasing her odds.
Congratulations, Cheron. Please Email me, so I have a shipping address. They’ll go out on Monday.
Honestly, I had so much fun with this, and I’m a Sagittarius (we’re know for being generous), that I’m going to tip you off to my plans for December… my month of birth.
During December, I’m going to have a weekly giveaway again, to celebrate the holidays. I have so much wine stuff around here, that it’s worth sharing…
- Another pair of glasses
- I’m working on a Metal Imagination sculpture
- I’ve got a great little Riedel (two glass) decanter that everyone loves for aerating just a couple of glasses of wine, versus the entire bottle
- A pair of tickets to Dark & Delicious, February 19, 2010 (If you can’t go, pass them along to someone who means something to you.)
That’s going to be the give away line up, so if you’re interested in wine stuff, I’ll be sharing. It’s the nature of the season.
Thanks for participating. I’m giving you all a plug, because you’ve spent time dedicated to the task. You’re a pretty awesome group, one and all:
- Roger Lee Paige ~ Roger Paige
- Wine Post ~ Rob Bralow
- Clara Llosa
- PsychosPath ~ Loweel Jacobson
- Wannabewino ~ Sonadora
- A*pair*i*tif ~ Cheron ~ Cathy Gore
- Javadrinker ~ Javier Manzano
- Vinquisition ~ Christian Martin
- winewatcher ~ Alexandra Alznauer
- Kris Miller
- MarkDaSpark ~ Mark Scholar
- Gonzo Gastronomy ~ Katie Pizzuto
- Cuvee Corner ~ Bill Eyer
- Alacia Van ~ Alacia Van
- Wine Connoisseur 101 ~ Constance Chamberlain
- Atlanta Wine Guy ~ Kevin Glowacki
- The Passionate Foodie ~ Richard Auffrey
- Wine Snooth ~ Arthur
- Steve Heimoff ~ Steve Heimoff
- Sondra Barrett ~ Sondra Barrett
- WINEormous ~ Tom Plant
- Joy of the Table ~ Tonya
- The Wine Skewer ~ Tish
- Vintage New World ~ Rusty Eddy