When I put the word out to the members of PS I Love You that it was that time of year again, the reaction was immediate, and honestly overwhelming. Within a daym, the following 16 wines were delivered for this project. I found it a very project last year, when Alder Yarrow sent an Email to me, asking me to participate.
I definitely helps that I have a group from which I can draw upon, or – as a blogger – I’m not sure how I’d scamper up such a worthy prize. I’m ever thankful for the PS I Love You group, because it’s a collection of amazing wine companies – just look at the list below.
Valued at over $350. Prize code: WB23. Courtesy of Juicy Tales and select members of PS I Love You. Here’s the list complete of Pets [alphabetically]
- 2005 August Briggs, Napa Valley
- 2006 Biale Royal Punishers, Napa Valley
- 2005 Clayhouse Estate, Paso Robles
- 2004 EOS Estate Winery, Paso Robles
- 2005 Foppiano Vineyards, Russian River Valley Estate
- 2006 Line 39, Lake County
- 2004 Mettler Family Vineyards, Lodi
- 2006 Mounts Family Winery, Dry Creek Valley
- 2005 Parducci “True Grit,” Mendocino
- 2005 Pedroncelli, Dry Creek Valley
- 2005 Silkwood, Stanislaus County
- 2005 Stags’ Leap Winery, Napa Valley
- 2006 Stanton Vineyards, Oakville
- 2005 Twisted Oak, Calaveras County
- 2005 Victor Hugo, Paso Robles
- 2006 Wilson Vineyards, Clarksburg
My prize code, should you dare to accept the challenge, is WB23.
- 1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from our Menu for Hope at Chez Pim, and make a donation.
- 2. Go to the donation site at Firstgiving Menu for Hope and make a donation.
- 3. Please specify which prize you’d like in the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code. [Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02. Please write 2xEU01, 3xEU02]
- 4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
- 5. Please check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Check back on Chez Pim, Wednesday, Jaunary 9, 2009 for the results of the raffle.