Donati Family Vineyard is supporting breast cancer research, because it’s such an important issue.
The Donati family lives by a famous Winston Churchill principle, “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” During the month of February, therefore, for every bottle of Rosato Estivo that’s sold, the Donati Family Vineyard will be donating $1.00 to breast cancer research and support.
Facts that the Donati family has shared about breast cancer, that might be of interested to you:
- One in eight women in the US will develop breast cancer in her lifetime.
- An estimated 178,480 new cases of invasive breast cancer were expected to occur among women in the United States during 2007.
- An estimated 40,460 women will die from breast cancer.
- 2,030 men will be diagnosed and 450 men will die of breast cancer during 2007.
- In addition to invasive breast cancer, 62,030 new cases of in situ breast cancer are expected to occur among women in 2007.T
The source for this info came from the American Cancer Society Cancer Facts & Figures 2007 at www.abcf.org.
Orders for Rosato Estivo can be placed by calling Donati’s toll free number at 877-511-9463, or by visiting Donati Family Vineyard.
2006 DFV Paicines Rosato Estivo, a Rosé of Cabernet Sauvignon, has loads of bright fruit and floral notes its bouquet, while it finishes dry and crisp on the palate. Retail price is $14.00
The Donati family is wrapped in civic duty, because its the right thing to do. If you would like to share in the experience, just visit the Donati Website to become personally involved.