The winner of the Juicy Tales case of Petite Sirah is: Christina Sorenson
The complete list of Pets [alphabetically]!
- 2000 Concannon Vineyard Heritage, Livermore Valley
- 2003 EOS Estate Winery, Paso Robles
- 2004 Foppiano Vineyards, Russian River Valley Estate
- 2003 Grizzly Flat, Lodi
- 2002 Marr Cellars, Tehama Foothills, California
- 2004 Mettler Family Vineyards, Lodi
- 2005 Mounts Family Winery, Dry Creek Valley
- 2004 Parducci “True Grit,” Mendocino
- 2003 Pedroncelli, Dry Creek Valley Family Vineyards
- 2004 Silkwood, Modesto
- 2002 Trentadue Winery, Alexander Valley
- 2005 Twisted Oak, Calaveras County
Philanthropy within the wine blogging world is alive and well!
When Alder Yarrow of Vinography asked wine bloggers to unite in an annual fund raising event this past holiday season, I thought, “Okay, sure, why not? Firstgiving Menu for Hope had raised over $30,000 the year before, so $50,000 would probably hit a real high for the project this year.”
It would have doubled with $60,000, but I wanted to think realistically.
Instead, it tripled by raising over $90,000.
I’m pleased to have been part of this project of raising money for starving people on the continent of Africa, and look forward to this coming December’s opportunity to participate again.
I can only do this because I have so many great wine brands in the PS I Love You group that I direct. It is they who I must thank, again.