I’m listing this one, because I know you’ll enjoy more than a few of these dinners if you’re local or coming to California for delicious fun.
2016 Masters Winemaker Dinner Series Includes Napa Valley’s Top Wineries
The Meritage Resort and Spa, in Napa, has announced its 2016 Masters Winemaker Dinner Series line up. Featured wineries include Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, Opus One, Robert Mondavi, and Silver Oak.
Contact: Andrew Bradley ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Each dinner begins with a reception featuring wine and a variety of appetizers in the heart of the vineyards, behind The Meritage Resort on its Vineyard Deck, which overlooks its hillside vineyards. The reception is followed by a multi-course dinner featuring hard to find, winery exclusive wines, or first release wines including a new Rosé from Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, Elia, and an impressive collection of five rare vintages from Opus One. Each dinner begins with a reception, before moving into The Meritage Resort’s Estate Cave, for a delicious meal paired with exclusive Napa Valley wines.
“These dinners are an opportunity for top Napa Valley wineries to showcase their wines in a unique way in their own backyards,” said Frederic Najem, director of food and beverage for The Meritage Resort. “Wineries often have these types of dinners at restaurants throughout the country and overseas, but rarely in the Napa Valley or Northern California. This is their opportunity to work directly with our culinary team to create a menu that pairs perfectly with their wines from the first sip to the last bite.”
[Image from the Meritage Resort and Spa email to me.]
2016 Master Winemaker Dinner Series
- June 11 – Masters Winemaker Dinner with Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars
- June 17 – Master Sommelier Dinner: Old World vs New World (Siena at The Meritage Resort)
- July 1 – Masters Winemaker Dinner with Opus One
- July 17 – Masters Tequila Dinner with Don Julio (Siena at The Meritage Resort)
- August 5 – Masters Winemaker Dinner with Pride Winery
- September 2 – Masters Winemaker Dinner with Arkenstone
- October 7 – Masters Winemaker Dinner with Robert Mondavi Winery, 50th Anniversary
- November 18 – Masters Winemaker Dinner Series with Silver Oak and Twomey Cellars