Presented by Suisun Valley Vintners & Growers Association, Suisun Valley is going to be celebrating their Appellation’s 31st Anniversary on the day after Christmas.
Wine and food tasting from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
On Thursday, December 26, 2013, guests in Suisun Valley will be gathering for an afternoon of wine tasting and light food offerings, at the following locations:
- GV Cellars…Light Appetizers, Special Tastings including a flight of Cabernet Sauvignon
- Il Fiorello Olive Oil…have not provided any activities yet…hoping for end of today
- Ledgewood Creek…Barrel Tasting
- SV Coop…New Releases, Vertical Tastings and Sale Items
- Wooden Valley Winery…Barrel Tasting, Future Release Wines Available, Small Bites
The anniversary celebration is open to the general public, with tickets costing $15.00 each. Guests will enjoy wine and food, while visiting with winemakers to taste their Suisun Valley wines, and olive oil producers to taste the bounty of their harvest.
- Fee includes Logo Glass, Special Tastings and Small Bites at each location
- Purchased during event hours at any of the participating locations
Suisun Valley Vintners & Growers have held very successful wine and food events in the past to honor their American Viticultural Area’s creation. This year continues to be important to them as they celebrate 31 years as an American Viticultural region.
The event is presented by Suisun Valley Vintners and Growers Association. The Dr. Richard E Zimmerman fund at the Sutter Medical Foundation is a benefactor for this event.
For more information, visit www.suisunvalley.com.