The Top 10 Reasons to Attend the 2013 Petite Sirah Symposium, sponsored by Concannon Vineyard.
- Become part of the movement
- Don’t find yourself reading about how it went, and thinking you can completely recapture the day from any article. No story can condense into anything that will be earth shattering for you.
- Lead the parade
- Instead of following the crowded playing field, you’ll explore the new marketing approaches for Petite. By the time others catch up, you’ll already be ahead of the pack and onto the next best message.
- Rethink your message
- Work a media Petite Sirah tasting
- This is the only media tasting where wine writers meet you and taste your Petite Sirah – only Petite Sirah (about 40 wines are represented), without the distraction of anyone else, like trade people or consumers. Nothing stands between you and the writers.
- Wine Enthusiast’s Steve Heimoff is leading with his keynote speech.
- Connect on a deeper level with media
- Connoisseur’s Guide to California Wine ~ “It appears that what is going on is far more than a resurgence. It is an entirely new movement with an ethos all its own. It is driven in part by better winemaking and a new sensibility of the winemakers who seek more than color and sinew.”
- Meet industry suppliers
- Preserve our old vines
- Join the symposium that’s defined variety symposium
- The Petite Sirah Symposium is the longest standing industry symposium for learning about a single variety grape, and it’s yours for the taking.
- Develop your message as distinct
- With The Barefoot Founders Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey, who created the number one selling wine in the US today, their insight should inspire you to your own greatness.
- Plan your next big marketing push for Petite Sirah
- There will be a varietal message that emerges from this symposium, and you and your staff will understand it from first hand inspiration.